HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Community database: HERE!

Share | 

nd server gone? suggest a new server

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Rob

PostSubject: Re: nd server gone? suggest a new server   Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:54 pm

=*dark*=Shai-Hulud wrote:
The grappling hook is working a *lot* better now - it still glitches occassionally, but much more rarely than before, so that's cool.

I know. The glitching is due to UT. I've been debugging that problem for so long and I finally had to conclude when it no longer responds, UT somehow disrupts the fire command. It still receives a fire request, but never takes it further than that. I attribute it to a bug in UT itself.

I have fixed LidstrÝm not showing up as a spectator.

Now if I could only tackle those damned server crashes (usually just before a map switch, so you get presented with CTF-Face again). I will leave the server on overnight with just me connected and have it frequently cycle maps. Hopefully I can catch a crash and properly log its details. Though I don't think it'll really be useful info. The last time I saw it crashing all it generated was a "general protection fault" with no further cause of the error. Another UT bug? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Capital

Job/hobbies : Unreal Tournament and some others
Humor : ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

PostSubject: Re: nd server gone? suggest a new server   Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:26 pm

i know is bored im bored all is bored whitout the ND server
and is too hard find a server whit version 400 my UT is 400
all the servers have the UT v436 =/

cya
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fotolog.com/coronelalbo
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather

Job/hobbies : OGC
Humor : No, too serious for that!

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Matrix Matrix
PostSubject: Re: nd server gone? suggest a new server   Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:29 pm

Heeeey I liked being invisible... Laughing It made me feel like I have special powers that MC doesn't have... haha!

So far, I don't see people complaining that the server crashed all the time... I've just noticed something weird... Most of the time when I saw the server crashed, it's right after people are done playing Face, voting for another map... Then they get to play Face once again after the crash. But since they love ND so much, they just stay there to play again and again... Wink

And crap... It's currently down right now and I bet you're sleeping... Razz

Oh yeah the piston camping thing, it works so well that even when we wanna use hammer to kill someone sniping not even that close to the teleporter, we get kicked, which is what happened to me (and MC saw it and had fun laughing at it hahaha Evil or Very Mad ) Hopefully I got connection failed only... Razz Nothing else happened... Next time, I'd "rocket" those snipers' asses instead... Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blsclan.friendhood.net
Rob

PostSubject: Re: nd server gone? suggest a new server   Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:15 pm

Servers are down for crash testing (and i'm in bed right now bounce). I'll decrease the piston camp sensitivity to reduce the likeliness of false kicks.

Yeah, you only get kicked, nothing else. It writes the reason to the console.

If you still run v400, download and install http://files.filefront.com/UT+436+No+Delta+Patch/;1405841;/fileinfo.html , no CD required.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather

Job/hobbies : OGC
Humor : No, too serious for that!

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Matrix Matrix
PostSubject: Re: nd server gone? suggest a new server   Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:33 pm

But MC said that the person who gets kicked would get to download something annoying... hahahaha!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blsclan.friendhood.net
BLS'Vegere
BLS Leader

Job/hobbies : Playing poker, writing poetry/stories.
Humor : I AM humour :D

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Xan Xan
PostSubject: Re: nd server gone? suggest a new server   Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:43 pm

lol I was used as his guinea pig.

And Rob when will servers be back online? I'm in the mood to headshot people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Capital

PostSubject: Re: nd server gone? suggest a new server   Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:53 pm

in the server ND2 play in Face is so boooooooooored
they have no fun
and now i have no server to play T_T
so im training in masterfull : D
2 levels more and i face Xan....again

pd: Hey Rob i cant download the file T_T
looks like there's a error check it now!

cya
Back to top Go down
{Dark}Shadow

Job/hobbies : Tech and Art
Humor : Virtual Reality

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Blake Blake
PostSubject: Re: nd server gone? suggest a new server   Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:11 am

Rob wrote:
The last time I saw it crashing all it generated was a "general protection fault" with no further cause of the error. Another UT bug? Rolling Eyes

I guess the v451 has it bad things.If someone could make a new patch...
Maybe you reached the limit of Unreal 1 engine Razz

To Sleeeck:
Masterful is easy - try godlike. Wink
And if you need whole UT/ No Delta Patch - I've posted it before,Kronick needed it.Search a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob

PostSubject: Re: nd server gone? suggest a new server   Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:14 am

|BLS|Lidstrom wrote:
But MC said that the person who gets kicked would get to download something annoying... hahahaha!

You used to, but I figured that was too confusing for most people Wink I should have it bring up the console when you're kicked, but that requires an extra download Evil or Very Mad

MR.sLeEeCk, try this alternative link: http://ut-files.kissthepants.com/Patches/UTPatch436nodelta.exe

Servers will be back in a few minutes. Minor updates here and there (most memorable: ComboGib shoots one shock ball less before it freezes Wink)

----

You can use these easy to remember addresses to reach the servers (could also be useful in case the server's IP address changes some day... be prepared Wink):

ND1: cheese.burgers.be:443
ND2: cheese.burgers.be:7777

geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ch3rry

Job/hobbies : Environmental science
Humor : The big bang theory

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Nikita Nikita
PostSubject: Re: nd server gone? suggest a new server   Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:23 am

i like lots that weapon..i always liked ista and shock and now u can have 2 in 1 lol! bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.metalon25.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: nd server gone? suggest a new server   Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:13 am

Sounds interesting.. I've seen that in a video once.
Back to top Go down
{Dark}Shadow

UT Player Information
PostSubject: Re: nd server gone? suggest a new server   Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:27 am

I have the original unmodified version of ComboGib if anyone needs it - it has team colors,a big shock ball and crazy combo - but it's bigger than ND2's version.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob

PostSubject: Re: nd server gone? suggest a new server   Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:02 pm

{Dark}Shadow wrote:
I have the original unmodified version of ComboGib if anyone needs it - it has team colors,a big shock ball and crazy combo - but it's bigger than ND2's version.

It's not "unmodified". I built it from scratch Wink Wormbo's implementation has some things I don't like.. read the readme.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{Dark}Shadow

UT Player Information
PostSubject: Re: nd server gone? suggest a new server   Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:07 pm

You made it in UnrealScript I guess?Or maybe C++?
I'm going to learn a programming language this summer - might write a mod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Capital

PostSubject: Re: nd server gone? suggest a new server   Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:50 am

To Shadow:

For you play in masterfull is easy but no 4 me
im gonna defeat Xan in masterfull after in inhuman
and last in Godlike.

To Robson:

Very tanks dud
i hope to see U one day in the
server No Download 1 or 2
some day maybe
Back to top Go down
Rob

PostSubject: Re: nd server gone? suggest a new server   Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:25 pm

I've added some admin stuff. Most importantly: from now on my name will always be ND! when I'm on the server. This is a reserved nickname. If it's any other nickname claiming to be me (even variations of ND!), it's false. Keep this in mind Wink Some people like to impersonate others...

I also added a little surprise for Sven and his beloved AdminTool... ok I'll spoil it: a fake spectator Wink So you can never tell whether it's me or a faker that's spectating . Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: nd server gone? suggest a new server   Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:36 am

Rob wrote:
I also added a little surprise for Sven and his beloved AdminTool... ok I'll spoil it: a fake spectator Wink So you can never tell whether it's me or a faker that's spectating . Laughing
Hahaha xD
But what for? Yeah right.. new challenges ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nd server gone? suggest a new server   Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:31 am

the insta thing is nice so far.
btw i caught the first cheater already, kolbaszosubi got unstoppable in less than 1 minute and was making long range kills all the time :~)
Back to top Go down
{Dark}Shadow

UT Player Information
PostSubject: Re: nd server gone? suggest a new server   Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:59 am

Hehehe I would like to play against him with Pure on server.The aimbot won't work then and he won't know that.
Oh BTW I found the site from where those lamers come:
http://utcheats.info/
That's the source of all trouble we have.

Rob,you should install Anthchecker - it's small and kicks those lamers automatically.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: nd server gone? suggest a new server   Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:26 am

I can't connect with other nicknames to nd? what shit is that?
Back to top Go down
Blub

PostSubject: Re: nd server gone? suggest a new server   Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:34 pm

Rob wrote:
I've added some admin stuff. Most importantly: from now on my name will always be ND! when I'm on the server. This is a reserved nickname. If it's any other nickname claiming to be me (even variations of ND!), it's false. Keep this in mind Wink Some people like to impersonate others...

haha yes rob!!! finally a fixed nick for you Razz It was always so confusing to tell if it was you... Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BLS'Vegere
BLS Leader

Job/hobbies : Playing poker, writing poetry/stories.
Humor : I AM humour :D

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Xan Xan
PostSubject: Re: nd server gone? suggest a new server   Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:37 pm

I always knew when it is rob or not just by the way he talks =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: nd server gone? suggest a new server   Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:47 pm

I always guessed by the nicks and I always guessed right Razz
Back to top Go down
Kron

Job/hobbies : My Education
Humor : You

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Gorn Gorn
PostSubject: Re: nd server gone? suggest a new server   Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:01 pm

rob always has plain simple nicks that even a retard could guess compared to all of our nicks lol Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Capital

PostSubject: Re: nd server gone? suggest a new server   Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:38 pm

Rob wrote:

you enter to the ND server whit the ND! nick?
Ha ha ha!
ok i remember it
cya

pd: finally i beat Xan in masterfull 15-5 Very Happy:D
now in inhuman > : )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nd server gone? suggest a new server   

Back to top Go down

nd server gone? suggest a new server
View previous topic View next topic Back to top