Yes
67%
 67% [ 8 ]
No
33%
 33% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Let's say ... goodbye for 1 month guys?   Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:01 am

LOL!! Both drinking and smoking kills!! xD
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lazarus
European Leader

Job/hobbies : Church, music, nature, sport
Humor : My force fed goat

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Necrotic Necrotic
PostSubject: Re: Let's say ... goodbye for 1 month guys?   Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:54 pm

idd Smile

Life is dangerous.. you could die :O

----------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
|BLS|Zek

Job/hobbies : get laid.

PostSubject: Re: Let's say ... goodbye for 1 month guys?   Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:31 pm

|BLS|Lidstrom wrote:
They don't have any filippino immigrants in vancouver? Razz

I've only heard about ghost stories from others and see stuff on TV (with sound effects and the reactions of people paranoing)... It sucks... I want to see one by myself in real life (not on Youtube) without smoking any weed or having 2 weeks of no sleep or stuff like that...
I personally believe in ghosts and spirits but I still wanna see for myself... Razz There's not much presence of ghost in Canada though compared to South Asia...

lol lids theres LOTS of pinoy immigrants here Laughing and im not one of em Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Let's say ... goodbye for 1 month guys?   Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:26 am

lol @ laz and zek
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather

Job/hobbies : OGC
Humor : No, too serious for that!

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Matrix Matrix
PostSubject: Re: Let's say ... goodbye for 1 month guys?   Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:34 pm

I thought so too... I've been there myself (as a tourist of course) and I've seen Taiwanese, Chinese, Singaporean, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese people, etc... There were Filippinos, Khmer, Vietnamese, etc as well but I've seen less of them... Maybe I was in the wrong region... Razz
Anyhow, they would only say "Vancouver is full of Chinese people" rather than "Full of ASIAN people"... Like as if everyone fits into "Chinese" category... Laughing

BLS|D!ck[FACE] (name is disallowed in Multiplay7)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blsclan.friendhood.net
|BLS|Zek

PostSubject: Re: Let's say ... goodbye for 1 month guys?   Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:27 pm

|BLS|Lidstrom wrote:
I thought so too... I've been there myself (as a tourist of course) and I've seen Taiwanese, Chinese, Singaporean, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese people, etc... There were Filippinos, Khmer, Vietnamese, etc as well but I've seen less of them... Maybe I was in the wrong region... Razz
Anyhow, they would only say "Vancouver is full of Chinese people" rather than "Full of ASIAN people"... Like as if everyone fits into "Chinese" category... Laughing

lol thats so fucking true lol they call any1 thats asian a chink around hereo.O and most of the asians around here live in burnaby and richmond..
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Let's say ... goodbye for 1 month guys?   Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:39 am

there's alot of filipino workers in Canada, U.S., Britain, Singapore, etc. they are called "OFW" or Overseas Filipino Workers .. but my aunt in canada is not an ofw .. she lives there with my uncle ...
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Zek

PostSubject: Re: Let's say ... goodbye for 1 month guys?   Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:11 am

lol thats not what im hearing here they call immigrants here FOBs lol i forgot what it stands for scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather

Job/hobbies : OGC
Humor : No, too serious for that!

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Matrix Matrix
PostSubject: Re: Let's say ... goodbye for 1 month guys?   Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:45 pm

Fresh off the boat...
Russell Peters (if you know him) says that a lot rather than just saying "FOB"...

I still prefer to say "Immigrant!" instead... Dunno why, it's funnier to me... Laughing

BLS|D!ck[FACE] (name is disallowed in Multiplay7)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blsclan.friendhood.net
|BLS|Zek

PostSubject: Re: Let's say ... goodbye for 1 month guys?   Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:18 pm

|BLS|Lidstrom wrote:
Fresh off the boat...
Russell Peters (if you know him) says that a lot rather than just saying "FOB"...

I still prefer to say "Immigrant!" instead... Dunno why, it's funnier to me... Laughing

aaah there you go lol thanks lid and yes i no who russell peter is..funny indian Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's say ... goodbye for 1 month guys?   

Back to top Go down

Let's say ... goodbye for 1 month guys?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2