Share | 

Ahmet is completely taking everything.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MHAD

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Necrotic Necrotic
PostSubject: Ahmet is completely taking everything.   Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:01 pm

He's copy + pasting your blogs and replacing all the names with Ahmet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clandarkness.freeforums.org/portal.php
|Dark|-Zar-

Humor : Got none -_-

PostSubject: Re: Ahmet is completely taking everything.   Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:23 pm

MHAD wrote:

Who is this Ahmet? and nice pic Mhad lol! king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MHAD

UT Player Information
PostSubject: Re: Ahmet is completely taking everything.   Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:24 pm

|Dark|-Zar- wrote:
MHAD wrote:

Who is this Ahmet? and nice pic Mhad lol! king

I didn't make that pic.

You know Turk? That's him, he makes a new clan every week or so, and steals alot of things from BLS.
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather

Job/hobbies : OGC
Humor : No, too serious for that!

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Matrix Matrix
PostSubject: Re: Ahmet is completely taking everything.   Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:39 pm

Ahmet is Ahmet... From Turk country.
Another player is named Turk but he's from Netherlands. So they're not the same guy.

I'm ok with that. He can steal my stuff since his english is not even that good and he is inspired by BLS. Everybody will know the truth that the whole things were based on BLS anyway. BLS has started many things in an unique way. I have nothing against BLS fans and friends... Razz
It sure lacks of uniqueness in his stuff though. But he seems ambitious in dreaming to have a clan like BLS for himself. Cool He didn't give up with his own clans and he makes tons of websites and blogs haha.
The whole real version is with us. And I don't see any harm from what Ahmet is doing.

----------------------------------------
BLS|D!ck[FACE] (name is disallowed in Multiplay7)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blsclan.friendhood.net
|Dark|-Zar-

PostSubject: Re: Ahmet is completely taking everything.   Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:38 pm

|BLS|Lidstrom wrote:
Another player is named Turk but he's from Netherlands. So they're not the same guy.

I'm ok with that. He can steal my stuff since his english is not even that good and he is inspired by BLS. Everybody will know the truth that the whole things were based on BLS anyway. BLS has started many things in an unique way. I have nothing against BLS fans and friends... Razz
It sure lacks of uniqueness in his stuff though. But he seems ambitious in dreaming to have a clan like BLS for himself. Cool He didn't give up with his own clans and he makes tons of websites and blogs haha.
The whole real version is with us. And I don't see any harm from what Ahmet is doing.

O ok i think i saw him playing with u and me on TS server Face-only right?with that DSF clan or sumthing. He isnt that good tbh. Well..now that i mentionned it i don't really remember killing him or maybe i never did Shocked [short memory]Anyways, I'm just sure i saw him with that same skin n all. rendeer

P.S. I just noticed im posting a lot more than i used 2 lol...I must be rly bored nowadays lol! Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MHAD

UT Player Information
PostSubject: Re: Ahmet is completely taking everything.   Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:56 pm

|Dark|-Zar- wrote:
|BLS|Lidstrom wrote:

O ok i think i saw him playing with u and me on TS server Face-only right?with that DSF clan or sumthing. He isnt that good tbh. Well..now that i mentionned it i don't really remember killing him or maybe i never did Shocked [short memory]Anyways, I'm just sure i saw him with that same skin n all. rendeer

P.S. I just noticed im posting a lot more than i used 2 lol...I must be rly bored nowadays lol! Cool

Meet me there.
Back to top Go down
|Dark|-Zar-

PostSubject: Re: Ahmet is completely taking everything.   Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:10 pm

MHAD wrote:
|Dark|-Zar- wrote:
|BLS|Lidstrom wrote:

Meet me there.

I'll be on 2morow I'm rly sleepy atm...So yeah.. I'll meet u there 2morow and its rly good training there btw,well for me that is.. cherry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MHAD

UT Player Information
PostSubject: Re: Ahmet is completely taking everything.   Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:11 pm

|Dark|-Zar- wrote:
MHAD wrote:
|Dark|-Zar- wrote:
|BLS|Lidstrom wrote:

Meet me there.

I'll be on 2morow I'm rly sleepy atm...So yeah.. I'll meet u there 2morow and its rly good training there btw,well for me that is.. cherry

It's only 12:10 AM here Smile
Back to top Go down
|Dark|-Zar-

PostSubject: Re: Ahmet is completely taking everything.   Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:16 pm

MHAD wrote:
|Dark|-Zar- wrote:
MHAD wrote:
|Dark|-Zar- wrote:
|BLS|Lidstrom wrote:

Meet me there.

Wow... Here's already 10 PM[west of Canada] GL to both of cuz we'll prolly won't be able to see eachother much haha! lol!
K, Peace M8 Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MHAD

UT Player Information
PostSubject: Re: Ahmet is completely taking everything.   Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:26 pm

|Dark|-Zar- wrote:
MHAD wrote:
|Dark|-Zar- wrote:
MHAD wrote:
|Dark|-Zar- wrote:
|BLS|Lidstrom wrote:

Meet me there.

Wow... Here's already 10 PM[west of Canada] GL to both of cuz we'll prolly won't be able to see eachother much haha! lol!

Just 2 hours apart. No worries, see ya tommorow.

Night Sleep
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lazarus
European Leader

Job/hobbies : Church, music, nature, sport
Humor : My force fed goat

UT Player Information
PostSubject: Re: Ahmet is completely taking everything.   Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:04 am

Haha it's cool we have such a fanatic wannabe xD

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather

UT Player Information
PostSubject: Re: Ahmet is completely taking everything.   Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:32 pm

Haha Zar, I talked to you about it here:
http://blsclan.friendhood.net/random-discussions-f2/happy-birthday-jonas-lazarus-t468-30.htm#14108

Yeah he was on my team... and I forgot the rest except that he said hi to me and that he didn't know I was Lidstrom. So he told me that he's a friend of Lidstrom. So I didn't say anything. Laughing Just "Got it".

Yeah Laz! It's amusing for us! Razz

Back to top Go down
|Dark|-Zar-

PostSubject: Re: Ahmet is completely taking everything.   Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:53 pm

|BLS|Lidstrom wrote:
Haha Zar, I talked to you about it here:
http://blsclan.friendhood.net/random-discussions-f2/happy-birthday-jonas-lazarus-t468-30.htm#14108

Yeah he was on my team... and I forgot the rest except that he said hi to me and that he didn't know I was Lidstrom. So he told me that he's a friend of Lidstrom. So I didn't say anything. Laughing Just "Got it".

Yeah Laz! It's amusing for us! Razz

Haha lol so I was right Very Happy and i can't believe he didnt know it was u... lol! I mean atleast the 'Lid' part should've give away ur name atleast affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|Dark|-Zar-

PostSubject: Re: Ahmet is completely taking everything.   Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:54 pm

{Dark}Hyperion wrote:
|Dark|-Zar- wrote:
MHAD wrote:
|Dark|-Zar- wrote:
MHAD wrote:
|Dark|-Zar- wrote:
|BLS|Lidstrom wrote:

Meet me there.

Night Sleep

Surprised lol its only 2 hours apart?!I thought it was like 10 hours apart... scratch I must be rly bad with this PM and AM stuff...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather

UT Player Information
PostSubject: Re: Ahmet is completely taking everything.   Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:14 pm

Only true friends know the Lid part... Razz

Back to top Go down
MHAD

UT Player Information
PostSubject: Re: Ahmet is completely taking everything.   Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:30 pm

|Dark|-Zar- wrote:
{Dark}Hyperion wrote:
|Dark|-Zar- wrote:
MHAD wrote:
|Dark|-Zar- wrote:
MHAD wrote:
|Dark|-Zar- wrote:
|BLS|Lidstrom wrote:

Meet me there.

Night Sleep

Surprised lol its only 2 hours apart?!I thought it was like 10 hours apart... scratch I must be rly bad with this PM and AM stuff...

Not a big deal, you're only in the 6th grade lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahmet is completely taking everything.   

Back to top Go down

Ahmet is completely taking everything.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1