HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Community database: HERE!

Share | 

The man, who's level of English is not beautiful and play as fucken bunny registered on BLS forum xD Hi everyone, who know me and not)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
{UKR}FunnY BunnY

Job/hobbies : study at KPI insitute, energetic specialization
Humor : like humor ^^

PostSubject: The man, who's level of English is not beautiful and play as fucken bunny registered on BLS forum xD Hi everyone, who know me and not)   Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:11 am

Let me introduce myself:
-i am guy
-19 years
-from Ukraine)
-have 4 clans Razz
-UKR - its my clan, and i am a clanleader
-USSR, ZRYW, CFD clans i joined, but play with their tags rarely...
-style of my game know everyone xD now i learn how to do dodge)
-first BLS member who I know is Mc Young - one of the greatest people who play UT and train me...
-{UKR}FunnY BunnY - it's my latest nick Smile I have nicks as n00b, DIVO2000, Baby_19 Razz
-I am the CTF player (flagkiller) xD Sometimes play LMS, but only for funny)
many people of this forum i know: Hosse, MC, Manu, CherrY (beauty Very Happy), Siren, Shaitan and others Wink
-so... hi everyone, and its very interesting for me to be on this forum and speaking with everyone Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MHAD

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Necrotic Necrotic
PostSubject: Re: The man, who's level of English is not beautiful and play as fucken bunny registered on BLS forum xD Hi everyone, who know me and not)   Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:24 pm

{UKR}FunnY BunnY wrote:
Let me introduce myself:
-i am guy
-19 years
-from Ukraine)
-have 4 clans Razz
-first BLS member who I know is Mc Young - one of the greatest people who play UT and train me...
-{UKR}FunnY BunnY - it's my latest nick Smile I have nicks as n00b, DIVO2000, Baby_19 Razz
many people of this forum i know: Hosse, MC, Manu, CherrY (beauty Very Happy), Siren, Shaitan and others Wink
-so... hi everyone, and its very interesting for me to be on this forum and speaking with everyone Wink

Hey! I remember you, n00b. If you don't remember me, I'm that MHAD guy that is too busy pwning everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clandarkness.freeforums.org/portal.php
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather

Job/hobbies : OGC
Humor : No, too serious for that!

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Matrix Matrix
PostSubject: Re: The man, who's level of English is not beautiful and play as fucken bunny registered on BLS forum xD Hi everyone, who know me and not)   Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:34 pm

I wonder if you remember Lid... Haha...
Yes, you were a nonstop triple jumper but I'm glad MC has taught you well... Razz

Welcome here! Legendary_n00b.

----------------------------------------
BLS|D!ck[FACE] (name is disallowed in Multiplay7)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blsclan.friendhood.net
|BLS|Lazarus
European Leader

Job/hobbies : Church, music, nature, sport
Humor : My force fed goat

UT Player Information
PostSubject: Re: The man, who's level of English is not beautiful and play as fucken bunny registered on BLS forum xD Hi everyone, who know me and not)   Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:54 pm

I bet you remember me too Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
Capital

Job/hobbies : Unreal Tournament and some others
Humor : ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

PostSubject: Re: The man, who's level of English is not beautiful and play as fucken bunny registered on BLS forum xD Hi everyone, who know me and not)   Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:29 pm

haha lol
this is a full intro lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fotolog.com/coronelalbo
{UKR}FunnY BunnY

PostSubject: Re: The man, who's level of English is not beautiful and play as fucken bunny registered on BLS forum xD Hi everyone, who know me and not)   Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:10 pm

If ND is not come nack it will very bad... My fav server when i can triple jump xD Laz and Lids i see ur brilliant game many others and hope to be so perfect players as u, but its only my plans for future Razz MyHopesAndDreams I remember u, man! But now I cant see u on ND server) My friend Sleeeck from CFD - my friend from Chile, I send u great respect and thx for join me CFD clan, cause I never can be in BLS ^^ Fucken Bunny forever? Maybe Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|BLS|Zek

Job/hobbies : get laid.

PostSubject: Re: The man, who's level of English is not beautiful and play as fucken bunny registered on BLS forum xD Hi everyone, who know me and not)   Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:54 pm

we have a d jumper joining forums:P welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Capital

PostSubject: Re: The man, who's level of English is not beautiful and play as fucken bunny registered on BLS forum xD Hi everyone, who know me and not)   Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:55 pm

No one remember me in my first day's of UT xD?
i begin on ND and i will die on ND.
Back to top Go down
Jesse

Job/hobbies : watching football, Playing Tennis, music, girls ;D
Humor : the chickenhead (artu)

PostSubject: Re: The man, who's level of English is not beautiful and play as fucken bunny registered on BLS forum xD Hi everyone, who know me and not)   Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:16 am

Welcome [UKR]n00b
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The man, who's level of English is not beautiful and play as fucken bunny registered on BLS forum xD Hi everyone, who know me and not)   Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:31 am

{UKR}FunnY BunnY wrote:
Let me introduce myself:
-i am guy
-19 years
-from Ukraine)
-have 4 clans Razz
HEY!! Baby_19 or {UKR}No0b!!
remember me??
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lazarus
European Leader

Job/hobbies : Church, music, nature, sport
Humor : My force fed goat

UT Player Information
PostSubject: Re: The man, who's level of English is not beautiful and play as fucken bunny registered on BLS forum xD Hi everyone, who know me and not)   Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:41 am

where do you play now when ND is down?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
{Dark}Shadow

Job/hobbies : Tech and Art
Humor : Virtual Reality

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Blake Blake
PostSubject: Re: The man, who's level of English is not beautiful and play as fucken bunny registered on BLS forum xD Hi everyone, who know me and not)   Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:44 am

Hey n00b welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{UKR}FunnY BunnY

PostSubject: Re: The man, who's level of English is not beautiful and play as fucken bunny registered on BLS forum xD Hi everyone, who know me and not)   Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:39 am

2 Lazarus: i play on multiplay.co.uk comboinsta and many others. Sniper servers Smile its not interesting play without triple jump... xD But i try)
2 Siren: yes, man, I remember u! And remember great ping and ping of ur brother - 400-600 ^^ Terrible! I proud by u Smile
2 ND and Rob: ND come back... I miss u...
2 everyone! This forum is perfect! I like it Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Capital

PostSubject: Re: The man, who's level of English is not beautiful and play as fucken bunny registered on BLS forum xD Hi everyone, who know me and not)   Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:30 pm

at the moment im in TS-SD clan server
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man, who's level of English is not beautiful and play as fucken bunny registered on BLS forum xD Hi everyone, who know me and not)   Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:03 am

{UKR}FunnY BunnY wrote:
2 Lazarus: i play on multiplay.co.uk comboinsta and many others. Sniper servers Smile its not interesting play without triple jump... xD But i try)
2 Siren: yes, man, I remember u! And remember great ping and ping of ur brother - 400-600 ^^ Terrible! I proud by u Smile
2 ND and Rob: ND come back... I miss u...
2 everyone! This forum is perfect! I like it Razz
LOL!! Siren^lil will be the real siren!! my bro had joined the U.S. Navy ... i dunno when are he gonna leave ... Sad
but man! you will not see me play because i got another problem to solve!! good thing that Ava is helping me
Razz:P
Back to top Go down
JackDaniels^

PostSubject: Re: The man, who's level of English is not beautiful and play as fucken bunny registered on BLS forum xD Hi everyone, who know me and not)   Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:39 am

Welcome mate!

Are you student.ua?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SogeKing

Job/hobbies : UT, weight training, sports, hot chicks!
Humor : lel

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Radkin Radkin
PostSubject: Re: The man, who's level of English is not beautiful and play as fucken bunny registered on BLS forum xD Hi everyone, who know me and not)   Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:45 pm

I have played with you on ND you are really good who would have thought that you where a product of MC's training affraid anyway welcome to the forums Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{UKR}FunnY BunnY

PostSubject: Re: The man, who's level of English is not beautiful and play as fucken bunny registered on BLS forum xD Hi everyone, who know me and not)   Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:59 am

Yes I am Student.ua xD Jack u play perfect, my lvl is too bad^^ Just jumping n00b as MC say) Siren I cant play UT all summer cause have not internet at my home, now I am living in hostel and have it Smile Sometimes I can play good, but only in that time when I have not fucken lags Sad Hello Jack, I am glad to see u at this forum Razz Soge u are good too! Thx=)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{UKR}FunnY BunnY

PostSubject: Re: The man, who's level of English is not beautiful and play as fucken bunny registered on BLS forum xD Hi everyone, who know me and not)   Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:28 pm

My MSN is UKR_Funny@hotmail.com Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The man, who's level of English is not beautiful and play as fucken bunny registered on BLS forum xD Hi everyone, who know me and not)   

Back to top Go down

The man, who's level of English is not beautiful and play as fucken bunny registered on BLS forum xD Hi everyone, who know me and not)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1