HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Community database: HERE!

Share | 
 

 Hello BLS:)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
C&H

avatar


Posts : 1792
Join date : 2010-12-10
Age : 23
Location : Portugal
Humor : You

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Vector Vector
PostSubject: Re: Hello BLS:)   Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:04 pm

he is a genius man +.+

----------------------------------------

______________/////T3/M SUpP0RT____________________



{NW/Combo/Grapple} -|BLS|- Public NN CTF server 
Address: 78.129.218.133   Port: 7777   Status: Alive
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine

avatar


Posts : 618
Join date : 2013-02-18
Age : 24
Location : Portugal
Humor : <3

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Tasha Tasha
PostSubject: Re: Hello BLS:)   Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:09 pm

yeah i know Very Happy

----------------------------------------
|BLS|Mitsuki
Welcome to My Nightmare

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfy




Posts : 50
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 29
Location : Croatia
Humor : Borderline inappropriate

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Freylis Freylis
PostSubject: Re: Hello BLS:)   Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:17 pm

|BLS|Lidstrom wrote:
It's alright, it's not an announcement to all people anyway... Laughing I don't expect others to read it if it isn't directed at them...
Well i've read it Very Happy ,thank you for the time took to write such a lenghty post,it was very informative.
I trained kickboxing in highschool for a short period of time,and i'm prone to getting into problems,for whatever the reason.
Kinda wierd because i'm a friendly guy lol!
Maybe i'll have it a go Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
avatar


Posts : 6586
Join date : 2008-04-10
Age : 30
Location : Area Sexy-1 Montreal Canada
Job/hobbies : OGC
Humor : No, too serious for that!

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Matrix Matrix
PostSubject: Re: Hello BLS:)   Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:29 pm

People who got into unintentional fights said it might be because of your face and your body posture, etc... Pretty much the body language. But when I asked what kind of pose they made, it made me laugh so I can't really be too sure why... I don't think height was the problem either since they're as tall as me (185cm).

In my case, I rarely get into fights these days because I don't do the eye contact (like fighters before fights), I don't pose like a tough man looking for a fight, I always smile and shake my head if someone provokes me... Or do they think my smile is creepy as hell so they step back? I always try to avoid getting into fights... Razz I don't wanna be charged for assault since the government categorizes me as a "weapon". In society, I'm the one who should run away... Weird isn't it? Razz Ruuuuuun like a pussyyyyyyyy! Unless it's to save someone's life...

----------------------------------------
BLS|D!ck[FACE] (name is disallowed in Multiplay7)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blsclan.friendhood.net
Catherine

avatar


Posts : 618
Join date : 2013-02-18
Age : 24
Location : Portugal
Humor : <3

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Tasha Tasha
PostSubject: Re: Hello BLS:)   Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:49 pm

AHAHAHAHAHA lid

----------------------------------------
|BLS|Mitsuki
Welcome to My Nightmare

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfy




Posts : 50
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 29
Location : Croatia
Humor : Borderline inappropriate

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Freylis Freylis
PostSubject: Re: Hello BLS:)   Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:32 pm

|BLS|Lidstrom wrote:
People who got into unintentional fights said it might be because of your face and your body posture, etc... Pretty much the body language. But when I asked what kind of pose they made, it made me laugh so I can't really be too sure why... I don't think height was the problem either since they're as tall as me (185cm).

In my case, I rarely get into fights these days because I don't do the eye contact (like fighters before fights), I don't pose like a tough man looking for a fight, I always smile and shake my head if someone provokes me... Or do they think my smile is creepy as hell so they step back? I always try to avoid getting into fights... Razz I don't wanna be charged for assault since the government categorizes me as a "weapon". In society, I'm the one who should run away... Weird isn't it? Razz Ruuuuuun like a pussyyyyyyyy! Unless it's to save someone's life...

I don't know really,i used to be a waiter part time and you know how drunk douchebags can be like,there were few problems,
and some other situations through the years that made me think about KM.
I don't really have to prove someone anything,to"bulk up" in the gym and say something without talking,i know that kind of insecure people Very Happy
But if the shit hits the fan it would be nice to avoid getting hurt or worse,and i believe it builds selfesteem Smile
i don't know how would law in Croatia treat you,but i guess if you're found guilty of assault,your job expertise would not be a bonus on your punishment Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C&H

avatar


Posts : 1792
Join date : 2010-12-10
Age : 23
Location : Portugal
Humor : You

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Vector Vector
PostSubject: Re: Hello BLS:)   Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:34 pm

im like this:
me:
"U WANNA FIGHT ME?!!?!? COMON!! BRING IT ON! THE 1ST "10" ARE MINE!!!"
other guy:
"1st "10" what??"
me:
"THE 1st "10" steps away are mine!" (RUUUUUNNNN AWAY!!)



or:
me:
"WANNA FIGHT ME????!!!! Dude attack (person on my side), im off."

^^

----------------------------------------

______________/////T3/M SUpP0RT____________________



{NW/Combo/Grapple} -|BLS|- Public NN CTF server 
Address: 78.129.218.133   Port: 7777   Status: Alive
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
avatar


Posts : 6586
Join date : 2008-04-10
Age : 30
Location : Area Sexy-1 Montreal Canada
Job/hobbies : OGC
Humor : No, too serious for that!

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Matrix Matrix
PostSubject: Re: Hello BLS:)   Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:31 pm

Being fearless to me has helped me build my self-esteem...
And in my own philosophy, to be tough is also to know how to handle the pain psychologically and physically without backing down... Doing that while still standing tall.
If a person tries to hurt you but fails, he will be surprised and even be scared of you because he doesn't have what it takes to put you down.
And if people know you're lethal as hell, oh boy they'll pee their pants... (but strangers don't know that if they don't know you).

Calmly handling the pain like a human made of iron and then calmly handling the situation has done less harm + less mess and it has been more peaceful for me. Often times, the "thugs" I've confronted would respect and learn from me at how I could calmly handle everything. Less hatred will be at you next time because you don't seek vengeance or hurting back what has hurt you. Even more respect if they found out about your secret abilities and you could have killed them but you just didn't.
Handling a drunk aggressive man that way could have him back and apologize and thank me for my good intention and how I handled everything. Rather than have him back remembering from his black eyes that you kicked his ass.
But I have nothing against people who decide to fight back.
I'd fight back and finish it quickly if the person doesn't get the message that I didn't wanna fight but that he keeps persisting and doesn't let me go away.

So yeah... But it's all up to you. Razz

----------------------------------------
BLS|D!ck[FACE] (name is disallowed in Multiplay7)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blsclan.friendhood.net
C&H

avatar


Posts : 1792
Join date : 2010-12-10
Age : 23
Location : Portugal
Humor : You

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Vector Vector
PostSubject: Re: Hello BLS:)   Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:33 pm

i was joking ^^
am a relaxing person who hopes not to get in any fight :p

----------------------------------------

______________/////T3/M SUpP0RT____________________



{NW/Combo/Grapple} -|BLS|- Public NN CTF server 
Address: 78.129.218.133   Port: 7777   Status: Alive
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
avatar


Posts : 6586
Join date : 2008-04-10
Age : 30
Location : Area Sexy-1 Montreal Canada
Job/hobbies : OGC
Humor : No, too serious for that!

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Matrix Matrix
PostSubject: Re: Hello BLS:)   Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:40 pm

I know, I was just talking to Wolfy on how he'd love to avoid getting hurt and stuff.
It's something we all wanna avoid... Razz Unless we're masochist... But there are times where you'd have to take the pain nicely when solving something or stopping a problem or even succeed. It shows sacrifice over good non-violent intentions.
Knowing how to take the pain helps not giving up on things and you feel like you're improving as a person in life too...
No one can perfectly dodge bullets all the time...

----------------------------------------
BLS|D!ck[FACE] (name is disallowed in Multiplay7)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blsclan.friendhood.net
BLS'Vegere
BLS Leader



Posts : 1525
Join date : 2008-04-26
Age : 29
Location : Ontario, Canada
Job/hobbies : Playing poker, writing poetry/stories.
Humor : I AM humour :D

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Xan Xan
PostSubject: Re: Hello BLS:)   Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:15 pm

Welcome. Little late for me Razz

----------------------------------------
Still Alive. I'll be back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfy




Posts : 50
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 29
Location : Croatia
Humor : Borderline inappropriate

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Freylis Freylis
PostSubject: Re: Hello BLS:)   Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:23 am

|BLS|Lidstrom wrote:
I know, I was just talking to Wolfy on how he'd love to avoid getting hurt and stuff.
It's something we all wanna avoid... Razz Unless we're masochist... But there are times where you'd have to take the pain nicely when solving something or stopping a problem or even succeed. It shows sacrifice over good non-violent intentions.
Knowing how to take the pain helps not giving up on things and you feel like you're improving as a person in life too...
No one can perfectly dodge bullets all the time...
That's wisdom right there cheers

Lid ----->

Hi Vegere! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
avatar


Posts : 6586
Join date : 2008-04-10
Age : 30
Location : Area Sexy-1 Montreal Canada
Job/hobbies : OGC
Humor : No, too serious for that!

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Matrix Matrix
PostSubject: Re: Hello BLS:)   Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:29 pm

Hahaha Wolfy, I've been compared to Bruce Lee so many times by my friends and people.
Only huge difference is that I don't dedicate my life to martial arts like he does... Razz
I'm not a fan of him either, but many people told me some stories about him and how it's similar to my experiences.

My inspirational figure is strangely not Bruce Lee... But a Japanese guy named "Nobunaga Oda". Maybe I could be biased because he's my ancestor but he's historically underrated. I know almost everything about him... Laughing One of the most ambitious man ever lived, just like Bruce I'd assume, but Bruce is more from the modern era. Only thing that sucks is that some stories tend to make Nobunaga look like an asshole. But I'm one of those people who keep the truth to ourselves when the books out there overpowers the real truth. Books out there could very well be written by rivals or rivals descendants, hence why he may look like an ass.

----------------------------------------
BLS|D!ck[FACE] (name is disallowed in Multiplay7)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blsclan.friendhood.net
Sonrisa

avatar


Posts : 2099
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 21
Location : why do you wanna know?! O.o
Job/hobbies : Machine Operator/Production Worker/Artist

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Risa Risa
PostSubject: Re: Hello BLS:)   Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:46 pm

|BLS|Lidstrom wrote:
Hahaha Wolfy, I've been compared to Bruce Lee so many times by my friends and people.
Only huge difference is that I don't dedicate my life to martial arts like he does... Razz
I'm not a fan of him either, but many people told me some stories about him and how it's similar to my experiences.

My inspirational figure is strangely not Bruce Lee... But a Japanese guy named "Nobunaga Oda". Maybe I could be biased because he's my ancestor but he's historically underrated. I know almost everything about him... Laughing One of the most ambitious man ever lived, just like Bruce I'd assume, but Bruce is more from the modern era. Only thing that sucks is that some stories tend to make Nobunaga look like an asshole. But I'm one of those people who keep the truth to ourselves when the books out there overpowers the real truth. Books out there could very well be written by rivals or rivals descendants, hence why he may look like an ass.
Welcome to the club. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfy




Posts : 50
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 29
Location : Croatia
Humor : Borderline inappropriate

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Freylis Freylis
PostSubject: Re: Hello BLS:)   Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:53 am

|BLS|Lidstrom wrote:
Hahaha Wolfy, I've been compared to Bruce Lee so many times by my friends and people.
Only huge difference is that I don't dedicate my life to martial arts like he does... Razz
I'm not a fan of him either, but many people told me some stories about him and how it's similar to my experiences.

My inspirational figure is strangely not Bruce Lee... But a Japanese guy named "Nobunaga Oda". Maybe I could be biased because he's my ancestor but he's historically underrated. I know almost everything about him... Laughing One of the most ambitious man ever lived, just like Bruce I'd assume, but Bruce is more from the modern era. Only thing that sucks is that some stories tend to make Nobunaga look like an asshole. But I'm one of those people who keep the truth to ourselves when the books out there overpowers the real truth. Books out there could very well be written by rivals or rivals descendants, hence why he may look like an ass.
I searched on google a bit about mr.Oda and he was really ambitious like you say,maybe an ass Very Happy
my research is based on few minutes time,i cannot be called an expert on that topic bounce
Well i understand the overpowering the truth thing,when i watched "Da Vinci code" i was so pissed off about bending the facts for a quick money making,i guess the film industry is out of ideas so they are whoring around with fiction and ratings.
For instance, Snow white the vampire hunter or whatever,i mean really,everyone knows the childs story about snow white,but why abuse it in such of way.It's equal like porn industry Very Happy
Lid,maybe they will make a movie about mr.Oda,and you can bet on it it will be some kind of action/thriller combo with a cammeo of Chuck Norris or smth lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
avatar


Posts : 6586
Join date : 2008-04-10
Age : 30
Location : Area Sexy-1 Montreal Canada
Job/hobbies : OGC
Humor : No, too serious for that!

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Matrix Matrix
PostSubject: Re: Hello BLS:)   Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:56 pm

Hahahaha snow white the vampire hunter... I didn't watch it yet. I don't plan to... Laughing
I plan to watch what appears to be like Twilight zombie version. But then again, I've never even watched Twilight. But this movie is called... "Warm Bodies". A lot of girls told me to watch it because it was great and has deep meaning about love. But I'll likely watch it just because the whole thing was filmed in my city Montreal. Laughing It's gonna be fun to know which place has been used for some scenes.

Haha about Oda, I don't think Hollywood will make any movie about him. But the Japanese already made many movies about him. I've watched none of them. I've only read many books about him or featuring him and then asked many questions to my grandpa from my mom's side. I'm not surprised if they made him look evil. After all, he was just like other top warriors but he just happened to be more successful due to his power with every necessary ways to get to his goal. He was intimidating like a demon from other warriors' eyes.

----------------------------------------
BLS|D!ck[FACE] (name is disallowed in Multiplay7)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blsclan.friendhood.net
Sonrisa

avatar


Posts : 2099
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 21
Location : why do you wanna know?! O.o
Job/hobbies : Machine Operator/Production Worker/Artist

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Risa Risa
PostSubject: Re: Hello BLS:)   Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:03 pm

I don't understand the movie industry sometimes, truth isn't as boring as people make it out to be. lol

I WANT INTERESTING ANCESTORS LIKE YOU MR.LID. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfy




Posts : 50
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 29
Location : Croatia
Humor : Borderline inappropriate

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Freylis Freylis
PostSubject: Re: Hello BLS:)   Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:33 pm

|BLS|Lidstrom wrote:
Hahahaha snow white the vampire hunter... I didn't watch it yet. I don't plan to... Laughing
I plan to watch what appears to be like Twilight zombie version. But then again, I've never even watched Twilight. But this movie is called... "Warm Bodies". A lot of girls told me to watch it because it was great and has deep meaning about love. But I'll likely watch it just because the whole thing was filmed in my city Montreal. Laughing It's gonna be fun to know which place has been used for some scenes.

Haha about Oda, I don't think Hollywood will make any movie about him. But the Japanese already made many movies about him. I've watched none of them. I've only read many books about him or featuring him and then asked many questions to my grandpa from my mom's side. I'm not surprised if they made him look evil. After all, he was just like other top warriors but he just happened to be more successful due to his power with every necessary ways to get to his goal. He was intimidating like a demon from other warriors' eyes.
As Moko said,you got some pretty impressive relatives Very Happy cheers
I watched trailer for "Warm Bodies" seems cool,funny Very Happy
And John Malkovitch affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine

avatar


Posts : 618
Join date : 2013-02-18
Age : 24
Location : Portugal
Humor : <3

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Tasha Tasha
PostSubject: Re: Hello BLS:)   Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:10 pm

Wolfy biscoito ^^

----------------------------------------
|BLS|Mitsuki
Welcome to My Nightmare

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hello BLS:)   

Back to top Go down
 
Hello BLS:)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Luster Soldiers - BLS - Clan :: Introduction :: Introduce Yourself Here-
Jump to: