Share | 

'Allo chaps!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
=*dark*=Shai-Hulud

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Malcolm Malcolm
PostSubject: 'Allo chaps!   Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:10 pm

Hi guys - I've visited a few times without registering, but I've overcome my inertia and setup an account!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather

Job/hobbies : OGC
Humor : No, too serious for that!

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Matrix Matrix
PostSubject: Re: 'Allo chaps!   Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:12 pm

You're better than MC... Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blsclan.friendhood.net
-{BLS}-Anonymous-

Humor : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: 'Allo chaps!   Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:15 am

Finally , another Englishman is here Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blub

PostSubject: Re: 'Allo chaps!   Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:57 am

Hello shai!!!

How nice of you to register, now you can comment on all our ... comments and posts Smile have fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
=*dark*=Shai-Hulud

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Malcolm Malcolm
PostSubject: Re: 'Allo chaps!   Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:39 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome!

We're funny creatures, aren't we: sometime's you'll play a game and everything will 'feel' right, you make all of your shots, never bump into anything, deftly avoid incoming fire - and then there are the other times: you miss *everyone* with the redeemer, you keep running into things, and you seem to manage to move in the way of every incoming projectile going.
Ahh, if only there was some way of tapping into the unconcious processes that rule all of these things and 'choosing' to be 'in the zone'. I had one of those games yesterday, the first in a while where it all went to plan (played again later in the evening and was predictably back to mediocre again), but I've no idea why that should be the case - was it my mood? How much coffee I'd had to drink? My sitting position? The room lighting? Who can say. It was fun though, even though I was aliased at the outcome. http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/7460/shot0170ny9.png
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather

UT Player Information
PostSubject: Re: 'Allo chaps!   Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:13 pm

Hahaha! In my case, when I'm not in the mood to play UT, I don't play it at all.
About the lightings, I see the screen better when my room is a bit dark. The brightness of my screen is always at 0, which is adjusted to see well in a dark room than a bright room. When I play in a bright room, it's giving some kind of reflection which bothers me though my screen is LCD with not too much reflections compared to other screens.

If I'm hungry, I'd better go eat right away hahaha. I always have bad games when I drink coffee or gatorade or any drinks like that. But I always play better when I drink at least a bottle of beer... Smirnoff Ice to be more specific, that drink makes me play at my best, I don't know why... But most of the time before playing UT, I drink none of those. Only water or some fruit drinks. If you see me playing like a monster in one day out of 20, ----> Smirnoff Ice. Cool

Nice screenshot hahaha! You played against players who are far below your level... Razz
I see you were in "killing mode", almost no grabs at all... (only 1)
But no way I'm also a flag killer, that makes me a camper too? AHHH!
Back to top Go down
{Dark}Shadow

Job/hobbies : Tech and Art
Humor : Virtual Reality

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Blake Blake
PostSubject: Re: 'Allo chaps!   Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:16 pm

Welcome matey!At last,another Darker here.

About that thing 'play superb then awful',I have it too.Guess we can call it The Dark Disease Razz How can I explain in one match having 431 frags(380 kills) & 8 monster kills in a row,while in another match I always hit those rockets,or somebody keeps sniping me and doing headshots.One moment I can just jump and dodge all attacks plus get dominating(even godlike in some cases),next moment I play like a total loser(get blasted by everyone).I remember owning a whole team few times(they kept saying:Shadow should be alone to keep teams balanced,haha!)
I am a flag killer too,I rarely cap,and I'm usually in killing mode.
My brightness is 80(big ol' 21" CRT monitor dating from the UT99 days,Compaq P1100).I play better when I get a nice long sleep.

Last edited by {Dark}Shadow on Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BLS'Vegere
BLS Leader

Job/hobbies : Playing poker, writing poetry/stories.
Humor : I AM humour :D

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Xan Xan
PostSubject: Re: 'Allo chaps!   Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:35 am

lol, hey shai, I finally registered! (god im so lazy).

And yea, I know what you mean by the zone. Earlier today I was playing with p0p and it was like, every shot I fired i couldn't miss. I did so well I boosted my ratio in one day, so kick ass Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather

UT Player Information
PostSubject: Re: 'Allo chaps!   Thu May 01, 2008 2:24 pm

Dark forum is so quiet... What the hell is wrong with you, Dark members... Razz
Back to top Go down
{Dark}Shadow

UT Player Information
PostSubject: Re: 'Allo chaps!   Thu May 01, 2008 2:58 pm

Nothing wrong with me(I am the only Dark you can speak to)! Razz
I'm wondering too,I rarely see anyone these days(only eTiX) and sometimes Shai/Geier.And I told everybody to visit Dark forum (the one made earlier by me).They just appear,play and then again descent into darkness.But nobody on forum.Same situation before( when MC and Tyson were Darks - even they didn't visit the forum).And I don't know what happened to 10 other players - they just disappeared (2 of them were very good).There is great chance that I will be a godlike sooner than my members learn to speak!Razz
I am Alone in the Dark gg(but searching for new members - found some great ones)
I'm also working on my capping/attacking skills - capped 20 flags today(also played vs some pros on CTF Face - they got angry when I did a 'very long shock kill ending their killing spree'!

I hope I will organize Dark but with such blockish members it will be hard(though those ones I'm trying to recruit know how to speak Razz)!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather

UT Player Information
PostSubject: Re: 'Allo chaps!   Thu May 01, 2008 3:10 pm

Hahaha it's funny how pissed everyone is when they get killed by a long range shot from a shock rifle... There's some servers that could tell you how long was the shot you made when you kill someone...

Yeah, you'd better recruit members who can talk! That's what I do with BLS... Haha!
Communication is so important...

Anyway, will you bring eTIX to ND sometimes? Surprised
Back to top Go down
{Dark}Shadow

UT Player Information
PostSubject: Re: 'Allo chaps!   Thu May 01, 2008 3:14 pm

I told him the server's address but at that time the server was down(the only servers where I can find him for now is LOLMAN Face,and those German servers).
He wants to contact me by only Teamspeak but he is never there lol(hope that I can convince him to make a MSN account)
Anyway,he has his own teamspeak channel:
http://www.czechforce.cz/newindex.php?page=tsquery
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SogeKing

Job/hobbies : UT, weight training, sports, hot chicks!
Humor : lel

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Radkin Radkin
PostSubject: Re: 'Allo chaps!   Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:14 am

=*dark*=Shai-Hulud wrote:
Thanks for the warm welcome!

We're funny creatures, aren't we: sometime's you'll play a game and everything will 'feel' right, you make all of your shots, never bump into anything, deftly avoid incoming fire - and then there are the other times: you miss *everyone* with the redeemer, you keep running into things, and you seem to manage to move in the way of every incoming projectile going.
Ahh, if only there was some way of tapping into the unconcious processes that rule all of these things and 'choosing' to be 'in the zone'. I had one of those games yesterday, the first in a while where it all went to plan (played again later in the evening and was predictably back to mediocre again), but I've no idea why that should be the case - was it my mood? How much coffee I'd had to drink? My sitting position? The room lighting? Who can say. It was fun though, even though I was aliased at the outcome. http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/7460/shot0170ny9.png

HEy thats me as h_e_theman LOl my first name brings back memories
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Allo chaps!   

Back to top Go down

'Allo chaps!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1