HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Community database: HERE!

Share | 

About Talia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SogeKing

Job/hobbies : UT, weight training, sports, hot chicks!
Humor : lel

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Radkin Radkin
PostSubject: About Talia   Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:00 pm

So apparently she used her bot in the Moh + BLS server too...Eva asked me to posts this...and I wanna know what you guys think about it...

Eve said it would be up to BLS to ban Talia...and what kind of punishment she would receive (Month ban...year ban...perma ban...whatever)

I really don't like this part about being admin...since I always tend to give people a second chance.

so what do you guys think?

----------------------------------------
Dallas Time

Back to top Go down
View user profile
`Chr1st-BLS
BLS 2nd Leader

Humor : Zek's face xD

UT Player Information
Current Skin:

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:17 am

Wallhack, ban. Make exceptions, they'll all whine for it.

Not a permanent one, because this game is already old and we're glad when we can play some games with ppl.

The real battle's just begun,
To claim the victory Chr1st won.

UT: Also known as:

EYJAFJALLAJOKULL
TARZANFROMJUNGLE
or anything else, written in capital letters, wearing female necris skin and shooting your ass.

CTF-BT-CursedGround
CTF-BT-Gaol

Teamproject:
CTF-BT-Rebellion

Work in progress:
CTF-BT-FieryDust

RETIRED

Back to top Go down
View user profile
|BLS|Lazarus
European Leader

Job/hobbies : Church, music, nature, sport
Humor : My force fed goat

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Necrotic Necrotic
PostSubject: Re: About Talia   Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:30 am

Yes I agree with Chr1st. Eventhough she says it was her brother who installed that shit or whatever. Cheating is cheating and there is so much about the willing to play that trusts that ppl dont cheat. ok that was a strange sentence but it's early in the morning so I couldn't write it better Razz

However. A time limited ban, and then ofc she gets her second chance.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
`Kyou~BLS

Humor : Game & Chill

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Ivana Ivana
PostSubject: Re: About Talia   Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:38 am

6 months or 1 year
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C&H

Humor : You

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Vector Vector
PostSubject: Re: About Talia   Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:18 am

hmm... 1 month/week only with a warning message "dont repeat this again" or something?

______________/////T3/M SUpP0RT____________________

{NW/Combo/Grapple} -|BLS|- Public NN CTF server 
Address: 78.129.218.133   Port: 7777   Status: Alive
Back to top Go down
View user profile
terminator

Job/hobbies : Msn mass conversations xD
Humor : Alpha

UT Player Information
PostSubject: Re: About Talia   Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:56 am

coldandhot wrote:
hmm... 1 month/week only with a warning message "dont repeat this again" or something?
^ that or less according to the circumstances
Back to top Go down
View user profile
`Kyou~BLS

UT Player Information
PostSubject: Re: About Talia   Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:03 pm

Botting is not something easy to handle, and giving chances that early will not let her understand in my opinion... What if it was you botting? You seriously think they would gave you another chance? I'm not really sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|BLS|Lazarus
European Leader

UT Player Information
PostSubject: Re: About Talia   Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:11 pm

I would say one month or something like that but I don't think the ban is the worst thing.

The worst thing is that she wont be respected when she's back by some players (whom mentioned themselve here Razz )

So whatever ban she gets it's up to everyone of us how we'll handle this.

Back to top Go down
Kron

Job/hobbies : My Education

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Gorn Gorn
PostSubject: Re: About Talia   Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:16 pm

Set it to matches.
500 matches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
terminator

Job/hobbies : Msn mass conversations xD
Humor : Alpha

UT Player Information
PostSubject: Re: About Talia   Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:59 pm

@ Keith: At that point u're right. I'd get perma banned.
But i respect the fact that she asked pple around to help her removing bot. In any other case this should result with longer ban cuz everyone should be treated the same.

@Laz , yeah definately. For any thing she does, she'd be called a cheater
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather

Job/hobbies : OGC
Humor : No, too serious for that!

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Matrix Matrix
PostSubject: Re: About Talia   Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:07 pm

It's suspicious how she would keep playing if it was the brother installing the cheat. Usually, if you're a fair player, you'd freak out the first time you see cheat right in your hands no matter who previously installed it... (especially about how you'd lose respect from players depending who believes you) and you wouldn't even wanna play until the cheat is gone.

For all actions there should be no excuse (it's harder to make believable excuses on internet). Responsibility should come. She might have to wipe out UT completely and install a fresh one, less complication... Keep the necessary caches if she's lazy to download all... It's worth more than re-risking getting banned. If she refuses, that could be an excuse to keep the cheat on. If the brother was the only one cheating, she should assume the responsibility if she plays the same game from the same computer.

There should be consequences where this shouldn't be repeated. Perma-ban for her is too much. But banning for over a month will make her understand that cheating is severe and it ruins the fair play and fair fun (also shouldn't be taken lightly, otherwise more cheaters would abuse it). But also, she should just re-install a fresh UT copy just for the heck of it. It's gonna be all clean unless someone has some times in his hands to help her taking out whatever cheat she's using.

To return in game, we gotta make sure the person comes clean again. A repeated cheating gets it more severe... Even more repeated clearly should face a dead-end... A perma-ban.
How about that?

This is even more generous than what PSN does to PS3 cheaters already. But I think it's a fair enough way to deal with cheaters, it doesn't matter who. The consequences are there + the chances given are there as well. Fair deal.

BLS|D!ck[FACE] (name is disallowed in Multiplay7)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blsclan.friendhood.net
`Kyou~BLS

UT Player Information
PostSubject: Re: About Talia   Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:57 am

It's the always the brother/sister/friend who ever that installed the bot... pretty much generic excuses... not even assume her act that she downloaded it and tried it..

If you wanna see her comeback clean she definitely needs to demo every game to prove that she is not cheating anymore.

I didn't know all that background story. But if she asked people to remove the bot and she said it in public, then it's alright for me.

But why in the top of the ban smelly feet says that she "raped" an admin while using a bot? That doesn't make any sense at all!

Anyways it's up to you guys to ban how long/much matches to be honest I can't be arsed about her, I'm not active as much anymore, I didn't played public much lately to see her with the bot in action. Doesn't surprise me she cheated only on uk combogib server... she never plays there but pretty funny to talk shit after cheating... people these days.

The only thing I can say is that she wasn't that bad to the point of using a bot to "rape" people... Sad story
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|BLS|Lazarus
European Leader

UT Player Information
PostSubject: Re: About Talia   Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:52 am

Well ye I think whoever installed the bot on her computer it doesn't matter that much coz in the end we're all responsible for our own computers.

Back to top Go down
`Kyou~BLS

UT Player Information
PostSubject: Re: About Talia   Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:04 am

Yeah, my point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ch3rry

Job/hobbies : Environmental science
Humor : The big bang theory

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Nikita Nikita
PostSubject: Re: About Talia   Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:33 am

Eh, don't judge her so much, you 're smarter than that, generally she is okay, although quite controversial and occasionally a skizzo , but my guess is that she likes to draw attention, if you think she should be banned then maybe 2 weeks and a warning is enough.. Rolling Eyes My opinion

A BLS so.... NIKITA!!!!!
Check out OUR MUSIC BLOG!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.metalon25.blogspot.com
`Kyou~BLS

UT Player Information
PostSubject: Re: About Talia   Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:18 am

Ok it's nothing, why bother then... ok guys you can bot now you'll get forgiven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C&H

UT Player Information
PostSubject: Re: About Talia   Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:47 am

thats my idea helena... and i guess its the right choice to make.

i dont know if she realy asked someone how to take off the cheat ... that could be just an excuse for not having a ban.

or we could just spy her... we give her the warning and some days of ban, and then we put our eyes on her... if she cheats.. she'll get a perma-ban.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ch3rry

Job/hobbies : Environmental science
Humor : The big bang theory

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Nikita Nikita
PostSubject: Re: About Talia   Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:15 am

But that's the thing keith, some people would never cheat no matter if it's forbidden or not... If she does it again then sure you can totally and utterly ban her for life

A BLS so.... NIKITA!!!!!
Check out OUR MUSIC BLOG!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.metalon25.blogspot.com
`Kyou~BLS

UT Player Information
PostSubject: Re: About Talia   Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:52 am

http://unrealriders.de/index.php?site=forum_topic&topic=979
After reading this I would say ok for a "little" ban... but that changed definitely my mind.
http://unrealriders.de/index.php?site=forum_topic&topic=980
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C&H

UT Player Information
PostSubject: Re: About Talia   Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:07 pm

...ok... a litle ban ..

btw, CAN I CHEAT?? Very Happy
cause i wanna be like Christ! if i cheat i could be at the same lvl as Christ... also...i wanna rape him in UT xD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
`Kyou~BLS

UT Player Information
PostSubject: Re: About Talia   Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:26 pm

You gotta get my level first Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather

Job/hobbies : OGC
Humor : No, too serious for that!

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Matrix Matrix
PostSubject: Re: About Talia   Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:50 pm

Thanks for the link Keith. It's interesting.

Now from the way I see it, for her own sake, we should ban her until she has a fresh copy of UT installed. By far, this seems to be the only better solution since everyone failed to help her (and people with anti-cheat knowledge don't have time to help her). But she needs to keep in touch with anyone of us so that she could tell us that she finally got it done.
Banning her for a certain period of times no longer makes sense unless she's not in contact with anyone of us and we just give her a deadline for her to get it all done (to come back clean).

uK, EA and UrS combogib servers are the top and they perma-banned her (apparently). I think that's enough for her to feel the consequence. But we don't want anyone stepping into the game unclean. We're willing to give a chance for her to return in game, but all she needs is to make sure she's clean first (eg. fresh UT copy, best solution EVER to all UT problems). Re-installing a new copy is indeed a pain in the ass already... It should be enough for this consequence.
The m0h+BLS server is on the rising and if people see how soft we are on the bans, not many people would love to play there, knowing that potential cheaters could easily return.

We're highly conscious about Talia's problem now (thanks to Keith's link and all the witnesses involved). Judging from what I saw in there, if we let her back just like that with a warning or we only give her a time limit, then at the end for HER case, WHAT'S THE POINT? Have we forgotten the goal is to get rid of the cheat first before she could jump into the games? (Termi did tell her so, not to get in game without getting rid of the cheat first). We close the door on her and we let her get clean first and then we'll open it. Other servers wouldn't even open the door for her even though she's officially clean. So we're doing the most generous way but in a strict way. This to me, is the best way to make sense.

Since witnesses in UrS server confirmed her honesty, then this case has become more like a metal detector or weapon detector. They don't fucking have time limits on those detectors so that a dude with concealed AK-47 could finally walk past. "Uhhh we're giving you 1 month ban before you could return, alright? Or take this as a warning, come on, get in. If we see you with weapon shooting the president back there, then we will put you in perma-prison." Let's not look as ridiculous. Make sure the person gets passed the detector clean, without anything illegal and there you go. Otherwise, never pass until clean first.

BLS|D!ck[FACE] (name is disallowed in Multiplay7)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blsclan.friendhood.net
C&H

UT Player Information
PostSubject: Re: About Talia   Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:40 pm

@keith - okokok Very Happy

@Lid - okokok Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
$carface

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:01 pm

Just a few facts...

This was a helios hook. You have to actually start the process ie double click on it for it to hook the unreal engine. There is no way her brother "installed it". She doesn't need to reinstall anything all she has to do is not start the cheat up by clicking the exe. It doesn't leave any traces.

As far as I know and if memory serves me corretly, if UT is closed, the cheat will not reinject itself unless the bot is closed and then reopened. Which brings me to the following possible conclusions. Either Talia started the exe herself, she left the computer came back and her brother already had it loaded or he was playing UT and she just took over from there.

If it was a uscript cheat, then ok her story would be a little more believable as uscript cheats require installation.

This is not just a wall hack. This is an aimbot, with auto aim, fire, and also radar. All of which were activated, shown quiet clearly on the screenshot. Just because you know someone, shouldn't mean they get treated differently. If this was some random person it would be an instant ban no questions regardless of how much the person tried to talk.

Lastly, Talia is a good person but I'm sure a lot of other cheaters are good people too. That never stopped anyone from banning those who have been caught.

Your servers, you choose how you admin it. Just be careful of the message you guys are sending out, not only to other members but also to the general public who play there and read the forums. Last things you want is for people to cheat just because they think they can get away with it.

Not my place to be saying anything though. Just thought I should lay a few things out for you guys.

www.unrealkillers.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|BLS|eva

Job/hobbies : secretary

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:29 pm

Thanks for making it clear I was thinking her story may be right or may be wrong but yes helios hook is something that can only be activated by the user of the cheat so it's clear.

My opinion is that cheaters should get punishment. I was planning to help her if she needs help to remove the cheats but this kind of cheat can be inactive when user closes it - its not a system files to be removed.

But its up to BLS to decide! That was my newbie opinion! ^^

Server: -|BLS|- Public CTF Server -{Combogib - NW}-

IP: 78.129.218.133:7777    

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Find me @ irc.quakenet.org channels: #newbiepug #moh nick: M0h|eva^

Last edited by M0h|eva on Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mohclan.hooxs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   

Back to top Go down